It is very common to have an air conditioner at home. As well as it very difficult to find the best Air air conditioner for our beautiful home. Especially in India, there is a need for AC as there exist maximum temperature. But it is not that possible to choose Best AC in India. There are a lot of people who want to buy an AC in the budget having good features and specifications. After reading this article, you will get a clear idea about the best Rated Air Conditioner in India. There is a wide range of top air conditioners in India. Among those, we have listed the best Air Conditioners to buy based on the Flipkart and Amazon customer reviews. So check the data from the following sections and find what is best AC to buy in 2018.
Best AC in India to Buy 2018
Buying a home appliance is definitely is not an easy task. It is really hard to find the Best AC in India. There will be a lot of things to be considered while buying Top branded Air Conditioner 2018 which comes in our budget. The features may include capacity, Star rating, prices, and other new specifications. When we are going to buy best rated Air Conditioners, we have to check the features and specifications which are provided in the following sections. So one should check the detailed information about the list of Top ACs in India so that they can get cool their sweet home with the Cool and best AC under budget.
Budget is not only the thing to be considered while buying an Air Conditioner, there are various things that one should be concentrated. Based on the various customer reviews and rating on online shopping sites, we have provided the Top 10 Air Conditioners in India which add cooling in this summer. With the information provided here, one can get the idea regarding the Air Conditioners features and specifications. So customers are suggested to get the complete information and enjoy the cool summer with the Best AC in India.
Top 10 Air Conditioners to Buy in India – AC Reviews
Buying an Air Conditioners is not a simple task. There are a lot of things to be considering while putting efforts for an air conditioner. Here you can compare Top 10 brands Air Conditioners in India. With the information provided here, you can easily understand the features and specifications of various Air Conditioners. You may find various Air Conditioners but in those, you need to find the Best AC in India. This article will provide you with the complete information which helps you to find the Best Air Conditioners in India 2018. Most of the brands like LG, Samsung, Sansui, Bluestar, Carrier, etc which trusts the Online Shopping sites like Amazon and Flipkart. Based on the Customer reviews and ratings on the shopping sites, we have provided the list of Top rated Air Conditioners to buy in India 2018.
Top Rated Air Conditioners in India
Cool summer is possible with the Top rated air conditioner fixed at home. The question is what is Best AC in India? which posses all the features of our sweet home. Don’t worry!! you will get the complete idea regarding the air conditioners if you read the complete information related to Top 10 Air Conditioners in summer. Finding best air conditioner is easy with the steps provided below. After the valuable research from the Editors side, we have provided the list of Best rated ACs in India. There are a lot of online shopping sites which allows the customer to buy their favorite Air Conditioner that comes in the budget with all the latest specifications. So you can choose the Best AC in India with the information provided here. So check the reviews, price, features, and specifications of various air Conditioners from Amazon and Flipkart.
1. Sansui SSD35WS1_MDA/QDL 1 Ton 5 Star Split AC
Sansui is one of the best AC brands in India. It launches various models of Air conditioners for the customers. Sansui 1 Ton 5 star split AC stands as one of the Best AC in india. It comes with one Ton capacity which is great for small rooms. As it is a 5 star Air conditioner, you can save upto 25% of energy. If you want to have a product which values your money, you can opt Sansui one ton 5 star Split Air Conditioner for your home. It has an auto restart features which helps in setting post power cut which means you no need to start the AC everytime. You can set your time to start the Air conditioner when you reach home.
- No more noise with the refined motor.
- The on-air and 4-way Air Detection System cools the Room in every corner.
- Moisture free Air in summer.
- Hassle free auto restart for having proper settings after the power off also.
- 5 star Rating which reduces the consumptions of the energy upto 25%.
- Easy to operate the remote button in the dark as it glows in the dark.
|Capacity in Tons||1 Ton|
|Cooling Capacity||3510 W|
2. Voltas 185JY 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC
A five star Rating Air Conditioner with 1.5 Ton with the price of ₹28,499 is not a simple thing. But this is possible with Voltas 1.5 Ton Star Split AC. The 1.5 ton capacity cools the medium size rooms without any problems. You can feel cooling when you step into your room. If you buy this product, you will be happy that you have valued your money and spent on a good product. Compared to non inverted one star Air Conditioner, voltas 1.5 Ton 5 star AC reduces 25% energy. The sleeping mode technology of the AC will automatically set the temperature during the sleep. So you can add the Volta AC in the list of Best AC in India.
- LED display will make easy to use.
- Auto Swing operation which easily cools the room.
- Anti Bacterial filter as cooling is not only the feature.
- You can feel healthy Air with Active Carbon, Anti-Dust, Catechin Filter, Nano Silver, Acaro Bacterium (Red), and Silver Ion filters.
- LED Remote with glow buttons.
|Capacity in Tons||1.5 Ton|
|Cooling Capacity||5050 W|
3. Sansui SS4C34.WS1-CM 1 Ton 3 Star Split AC
You can add this Sansui 1 Ton 3 Star Split AC in the list of Best AC in India. If you have a small and sweet home, you can go for this Sansui Split AC which is available at a cost of ₹26,999. As it has 1 Ton capacity, it will easily cool the small rooms. If you want a bacterial free Home, you can go for the Sansui 3 star Split Air Conditioner. It comes with a Dehumidifier technology which made your day even brighter. The Copper wires give Energy efficient which gives cooling with easy maintenance.
- Bacterial free Home and say Goodbye to the humidity.
- Auto Restart which makes life easier.
- Auto cleaning system which makes you easy cleaning.
- Copper Condensers and Longer life Spans.
|Capacity in Tons||1 Ton|
|Cooling Capacity||3450 W|
4. Mitashi MiSAC155v05 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC
Mitashi is one of the best brands in the world of Air Conditioners. Considering the needs of customers, Mitashi always launches new products. Mitashi 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC is one of the best products from Mitashi. It comes with a two way swing operation mode which cools the room eventually. The eco-friendly R22 cooling refrigerant increases the cooling by contributing depletion of Ozone layer. The auto restart mode will automatically resume the settings of AC as the power lines are stored at. With all these features, you can get the Air Conditioner at a price of ₹24,999. There are some other features which you need to get the knowledge before buying Best AC in India.
- Two way swing mode to cool the room eventually.
- Two way Drainage mode to clean the pipes from both the left and Right sides.
- Turbo cooling mode cools the AC at a maximum speed.
- Multi-fold Evaporator Coil increases the Coil size in the AC which eventually increases the cooling efficiency of the Air Conditioner.
- R22 Cooling for having Eco friendly refrigerant.
- The Parallel Flow Condenser Technology allows you to have high efficiency energy compared to the traditional tube and condenser technology.
- Auto Restart, Anti Bacterial Mode, Sleep Mode, etc are other features of Mitashi.
|Capacity in Tons||1.5 Ton|
|Cooling Capacity||5050 W|
5. Carrier 2 Ton 3 Star Split AC
A two ton AC with 3 star rating which suits for large rooms is only possible with Carrier 2 Ton 3 Star Split AC. You can have this product at a price of ₹41,999. It has an auto sleeping mode adjusts the temperature while you are sleeping. The copper materials included in the AC will give the high efficiency in the energy and gives the best cooling with the easy maintenance. The auto restart technology of Carrier Split AC will allow you to have same settings as the pre power cut. There are other features which attract the customers which are listed below. So the buyers are suggested to check the complete information and buy it to add cooling to this summer with the Best AC in India.
- A 3 star rating with 15% energy saving mode.
- An auto restart mode will allow you to have the settings post powercut.
- Auto Sleep Mode to adjust the temperature while you are sleeping.
- Turbo Mode to have the maximum speed of the fan.
- Auto Louver Memory.
|Air Conditioner Type||Split|
|Capacity in Tons||2 Ton|
|Cooling Capacity||6000 W|
|Model Name||24K Ester Pro 3 Star|
6. LG JS-Q18CPXD 1.5 Ton 3 Star Dual Inverter Split AC
As you know, LG is one of the best brands from South Korea which regularly launches various home appliance for their customers. It has good identification in the world of Air conditioners. One of the best Air Conditioners from LG is LG 1.5 Ton 3 Star Dual Inverter Split AC. It comes at a price of ₹32,999. If you have a medium sized room, you can go for this LG 1.5 Ton Split AC available at Flipkart and Amazon. In this section, you can get the complete details regarding the LG 1.5 Ton Star Dual Inverter Split AC.
- Equipped with the Energy Saving technology which automatically controls the fan.
- Sleep mode that automatically adjusts the
- On/ Off timer for sleep mode.
- Comes with a Dual Inverter and Digital Panel Display.
|Cooling Capacity in Tons||1.5 Ton|
|Cooling Capacity||5000 W|
7. LG L-Crescent Plus 1.5 Ton Window AC
LG Crescent Plus is one of the Best AC in India available at a price of ₹ 25,800.00. It comes with a copper Condenser with a 2 Year warranty. This air conditioner automatically controls the fan to provide temperature according to the room and your body metabolism. With this LG AC, you will get a mesh filter which prevents the bacteria. The Dehumidification technology lets you have a dry air and feels you comfortable. With this technology, the fan will operate at low speed so that you can feel the saturated air.
- Great for Medium Sized Rooms.
- Restart the previous settings with the Auto Restart mode.
- Have LCD type remote control with Digital Panel Display.
- 4 way Air Direction.
|Capacity in Tons||1.5 Ton|
|Cooling Capacity||4700 W|
8. Whirlpool 1.0T MGC DLX 5S 1 Ton 5 Star Split AC
Whirlpool 1 Ton 5 Star AC is one of the Best AC in India. If you have small sized room, you can opt this Whirlpool one Ton Air Conditioner. Through this 5 star Rating AC, you can save upto 25% of energy. The auto Restart mode of the Air Conditioner will automatically reset the settings as the pre power cut. With the Aluminium coil, you will get the value for your money. In this section, you can check some features and specifications which helps you in a better understanding of the whirlpool One Ton 5 Star Air Conditioner. So check the features and buy to enjoy the cool summer.
- Comes with the Turbo Mode which speeds up the fan and adds the fastest cooling.
- Customers can get the services from the Whirlpool manufacturers. You will have 1 year warranty on the product, 5 years on compressor & 5 years on the condenser.
- It comes with a LED Remote Control.
- 2 Way swing operation will spread the cooling eventually to the entire room.
|Capacity in Tons||1 Ton|
|Cooling Capacity||3310 W|
|Model Name||1.0T MGC DLX 5S|
9. Carrier Ester+14k 5 Star Cyclojet-CACS14ER5J1 1.2 Ton 5 Star Split AC with Cyclojet technology
One of the best Air Conditioners under 30000. You can enlist this product as one of the Best AC in India. Carrier launched this 1.2 Ton Split AC on 20th April 2017. With the copper materials included you will get the best maintenance in the class and you will have energy efficiency mode. As it is 5 star Rating Air Conditioner, you will get 25% of energy saving compared to the Other Top rated ACs in India.
- It comes with a Cyclojet Cylinder which is 30% larger than others.
- i-PM 2.5 Filter which keeps away the bacteria and dust that ruins your health.
- You will get an early warning with the Refrigerant Leakage Detector.
- The NeXgen humidifier helps in reducing the humidity and maintain the comfort temperature in the room.
|Capacity in Tons||1.2 Ton|
|Color of the Product||White|
|Cooling Capacity||3510 W|
|Model Name||Ester+14k 5 Star Cyclojet-CACS14ER5J1|
|Anti Dust Filter||Yes|
|Auto Restart Mode||Yes|
10. Mitashi SACINv12K500 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
One more product in the list of Best AC in India. You can get this Top Rated Air conditioner at the price of ₹23,999.00. It comes with a high energy efficiency with the inbuilt Copper condenser. It has an R410A refrigerant. You can enjoy the dehumidification with the excellent Mitashi 3 Star Inverter Split AC which keeps dry the air in Summer. With the 3 Star Rating of this Mitashi Air Conditioner, you can save the energy upto 15% of overall energy consumption. So get the complete information and buy Mitashi AC on Amazon.
- Multifold evaporator coil.
- Bluefin coil which protects condenser from humidity and Moisture.
- High quality R410A refrigerant for eco friendly Environment.
- 100% Copper pipes for strength, reliability, ease of usage
- Can get one year warranty on the product.
- Two way swing mode for vertical air flow direction.
|Capacity in Tons||1 Ton|
|Cooling Capacity||2900 W|
How to Choose an Air Conditioner for this Summer?
Before buying an Air Conditioner for your home make sure to get the complete knowledge about the product. As you know there are a number of air conditioners in India. May it be somewhat difficult to find the best Air conditioner which meets our specifications. Here we have provided some tips to buy AC which helps in choosing the Best Air Conditioner in India. So check the tips to buy the Top AC for your home.
- Choose between Split and Window ACs
- Measure the room space and select the capacity.
- Choose the Cooling Capacity with BTUs per hour.
- Compare Energy Efficiency Rating with various Air Conditioners.
- Check the Noise Level.
What are the different types of ACs?
Before going to buy an Air conditioner for your home, check out the different types of ACs available in India. Choosing a Best AC in India is quite harder than choosing the best type of Air Conditioner. This section will acknowledge the types of Air Conditioner that suits your home. With the types of Air Conditioners, you will be overwhelmed. Here we have provided the types of ACs so that you can get the proper knowledge on buying Best Air Conditioner in India 2018.
- Central Air Conditioning.
- Window Air Conditioner.
- Split Air Conditioner.
- Portable Air Conditioner.
- Hybrid Air Conditioner.
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling.
Basic features & Specifications of Air Conditioners
If we call a home appliance as an Air Conditioner, it should have some basic features and specifications. When you are going to buy an AC under budget, check some common features that every Air conditioner should possess. You can check the list of features and compare with the Best Air Conditioners in India.
As you know, an inverter is used to control the speed of the motor so that it can flow proper air conditioning to the machine.
An Inverter included Air conditioner will reduce the fluctuations and give efficient use of energy whereas non inverted AC will have more power fluctuations and poor energy control and inefficient use of Energy which leads to having maximum possibility of less usage. So make sure that your AC has good inverter Capability.
Noise is one of the factors that people hate while sleeping. What if your Air conditioner produces noise when you want to have good sleep. Is it fair? Of course not. Making less noise is one of the best factors that is to be considered while buying Top Rated Air Conditioner 2018. Top Branded AC produces 59-70 Decibels of noise while other make more noise. So check the Noise levels before Best Air Conditioners in India.
One of the important factors to be considered while buying the Best AC within the budget. Every buyer wants to adjust the temperature of the home according to the weather changes. As we are buying an air Conditioner with best features, it should possess precise controlling system according to the weather changes applied to our home.
One of the advanced features from the manufacturers of Air Conditioners. These features exist in most of the Latest Air conditioners available in India. An AC with the zoning features divides your room into different zones. You can say 4 or 8 zones. With this, you can easily have the separate precise control for each zone so that you can have different temperatures in a single room.
Most of the homes have Wifi which makes easy use of the Internet. You can also access your Air Conditioner with your mobile and remote. It is one of the advanced features that come in modern Air Conditioner in 2017 -18. Latest models in Air Conditioner comes with this Wifi App with which you can control your Air Conditioner easily. You no need to be home to turn on AC and wait until it cools. With the Wifi app, you have on your mobile before 10 minutes you reach the home and enjoy the cooling when you step into.
How to Clean the AC at Home?
Cleaning Air Conditioning is one of the tough tasks for everyone. When it comes to cleaning AC, we will go to the Service Centers. But you can also clean your Air Conditioner at home with no cost. The thing you need to very careful while cleaning it. Here we have provided the simple steps to clean the the Air Conditioner.
Clean the Indoor Unit:
There are few steps in cleaning Indoor Unit of Air Conditioner. So follow the steps and clean your AC at home.
- Turn off the blower and Replace the Air Filter.
- Now open the blower compartment and vacuum the dust and lubricant ports. If you are unsure of Lubricant ports, just follow the User Manual.
- Clean the Alage from the plastic condensation tube or replace it.
- Now finally, clean the Drain tube.
Cleaning the Outdoor Unit:
- Before going to clean the AC, you need to shut off the power of the Air Conditioner.
- Clean the Condenser fins. You can use Vacuums soft brisals to clean this condenser and you can easily remove the dust from the Air Conditioner.
- Unscrew the Grill located at the top of the Air Conditioner and remove the fan. Wipe it with the cloth so there will be no more dust is presented.
- If you have lubricant ports, check they are in a proper working stage. If not, pour few drops of motor oil so that they can have smooth functionality.
- Lower the water hose and empty the unit. Now the clean complete outer part of AC.
- Finally, Reassemble the Unit.
- Check the working process.
Cleaning the Room Air Conditioning
Buying and installing Air Conditioners is not the only thing, maintaining the Air Conditioners is also important. Check the process of Cleaning the Air Conditioner in your room. Follow the steps and clean the AC at your Home.
- Shut off the power.
- Clean the outdoor unit.
- Check the drain problems.
- Clean the filter.
- Clean the dust from the Griller and the vents.
We hope the information provided here will help you to get the complete knowledge regarding the Best Air Conditioners in India. Based on the Online shopping sites like Amazon and Flipkart, we have provided the latest ACs in India. So the customers who want to enjoy the cool homes in this summer can buy the Air Conditioners which are available in the market within our budget. So you can check the Top 10 Air Conditioners 2018 in India so that you can get the complete knowledge about the Latest Air Conditioners 2017-18 from Amazon and Flipkart.